LG G2 video leaks10.07.2013
There's a month left until LG reveals the heir to the Optimus G. But we already know a lot about the smatphone, although the best (hint: back panel controls) is definetely saved for last.
Now, for the first time, a one minute video has leaked, showing how the smartphone (or at least a near-final prototype) looks in action. Needless to say, our geeky eyes are pretty pleased of this footage.
The G2 will be unveiled formally on 7 August. Meanwhile, we expect even more detailed leaks. If you don't want the surprise ruined, we suggest a self-imposed media blackout.
- Android Police
- Full suite of specifications Oppo R9 and R9 Plus 2016-03-15
- Telekom Romania spring offer: extended flexibility ... 2016-04-06
- Super Arc Light is blasting its way onto mobile & ... 2016-03-11
- Telekom Romania invites start-ups to the 5th ... 2016-03-17
- Here is what is the internal code name for Android N 2016-03-17
- ZUK working on "mini" smartphone 2016-03-01
- Telenor wins responsible business award for its ... 2016-03-01
- Telekom Romania announces accelerated investments ... 2016-03-01
- Mighty Spotify Player Project 2016-03-03
- Samsung Gear 360 Virtual Reality Camera 2016-03-03