LG G2 video leaks10.07.2013
There's a month left until LG reveals the heir to the Optimus G. But we already know a lot about the smatphone, although the best (hint: back panel controls) is definetely saved for last.
Now, for the first time, a one minute video has leaked, showing how the smartphone (or at least a near-final prototype) looks in action. Needless to say, our geeky eyes are pretty pleased of this footage.
The G2 will be unveiled formally on 7 August. Meanwhile, we expect even more detailed leaks. If you don't want the surprise ruined, we suggest a self-imposed media blackout.
- Android Police
- Up to 115 TV channels on the Telekom TV Web & ... 2015-10-08
- Etihad Airways has announced a partnership with ... 2015-10-13
- Apple Watch’s video ads [video] 2015-10-06
- Invest 265 million dollars for the overhaul of the ... 2015-10-13
- The best startups and ecosystem supporters have ... 2015-10-12
- Explore the fractals’ effect with virtual reality ... 2015-09-28
- Hero+ is a low-cost GoPro camera, with WiFi 2015-09-28
- Twitter to start testing paid emojis, with ... 2015-09-29
- How South Park video game would’ve looked like for ... 2015-09-29
- Paralyzed persons can type messages thanks to some ... 2015-09-29