LG G2 video leaks10.07.2013
There's a month left until LG reveals the heir to the Optimus G. But we already know a lot about the smatphone, although the best (hint: back panel controls) is definetely saved for last.
Now, for the first time, a one minute video has leaked, showing how the smartphone (or at least a near-final prototype) looks in action. Needless to say, our geeky eyes are pretty pleased of this footage.
The G2 will be unveiled formally on 7 August. Meanwhile, we expect even more detailed leaks. If you don't want the surprise ruined, we suggest a self-imposed media blackout.
- Android Police
- Ubisoft and Humble Bundle have charity offers for ... 2015-09-03
- The new Samsung Gear S2 is coming 2015-09-01
- Telekom announces the results of the “Biggest ... 2015-08-17
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge + official hands-on video 2015-08-27
- Telekom Romania marks one year on the market, by ... 2015-09-10
- TIDAL signs extended agreement with Telenor Denmark 2015-08-11
- Results from market research to ComScore - Android ... 2015-08-11
- ZUK Z1 comes with a 5.5" display, metal frame and ... 2015-08-11
- Electronic Sports League introduces an anti-doping ... 2015-08-12
- No character limit for Twitter’s DMs 2015-08-12