LG G2 video leaks10.07.2013
There's a month left until LG reveals the heir to the Optimus G. But we already know a lot about the smatphone, although the best (hint: back panel controls) is definetely saved for last.
Now, for the first time, a one minute video has leaked, showing how the smartphone (or at least a near-final prototype) looks in action. Needless to say, our geeky eyes are pretty pleased of this footage.
The G2 will be unveiled formally on 7 August. Meanwhile, we expect even more detailed leaks. If you don't want the surprise ruined, we suggest a self-imposed media blackout.
- Android Police
- Microsoft releases universal foldable keyboard 2015-03-11
- Telekom Romania has a new top management position 2015-03-04
- Telekom Romania performance remains stable in Q4 2014 2015-02-26
- MANSORY LAMBORGHINI HURACAN 2015-02-26
- Travel wiser with Deutsche Telekom and Airbnb 2015-02-25
- Iball post new Slide Q40 tablet 2015-03-23
- Two new Nokia N1 lots sold 2015-01-30
- Jolla Tablet returns Indiegogo back in the game 2015-01-30
- We expect soon ZTE Blade L3 with Android Lollipop 2015-01-30
- There was complete information about Xiaomi Redmi ... 2015-01-30